Mitino Thermal Run Sock
Regular price £9.00 Save Liquid error (snippets/product-template line 120): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Our high performance Mitino socks have been designed to keep your feet toastie and dry, when all around it is wet and cold!
Named after Mitino parkrun in Moscow, these thicker, technical socks are ideal for wintry conditions. Made from soft, insulating yarn that is highly effective at retaining warmth and treated with durable water repellent to guard against water saturation.
The Mitino socks are ethically produced by activewear experts at the Sara Sportline factory in Crocetta del Montello, Italy, where staff are guaranteed a fair wage.
Every CONTRA purchase helps to keep parkrun free, for everyone, forever.
Thank you for your support.
- I'm made in Montebelluna, Italy
- 75% Polyester, 20% Polyamide, 5% Elastine
- High performance winter sock
- Thermal DWR (Durable Water Repellency) Yarn, Regulates Temperature
- Features CONTRA stripes and 'N' logo
- Machine wash 30 degrees
- Cool tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- UK delivery only £3.95
- Worldwide shipping only £4.95
- FREE UK returns
- Full details here