We hope you can find everything you need on this website, and that you'll be absolutely delighted with your purchase. If you do need to get in touch, please use the email addresses below.
Not what you ordered or something not right? Here's how we can fix it:
- Returns are free if sent within the UK.
- Returned items must be in their original packaging with all labels still intact.
- The garment must be unworn.
- To qualify for a refund or exchange, returns must be received within 60 days of the original order being placed.
- Refunds are processed within 72 hours of accepting the returned item back in our warehouse
- Shipping and tax/duties charges are not refundable unless the product is damaged, defective or you have received the wrong item.
- If you wish to exchange an item, we will deliver the new item to your existing delivery address.
- You must complete the return form (included with your order), and fill in your reason for returning.
- In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an poor condition, we may not be able to accept it for return and refund.
- For any damaged or faulty products we will cover up to £20 GBP returns postage - if your returns postage costs more, please get in contact with our customer service team (email@example.com).
- When returning items to us, please obtain a printed receipt. Store the receipt safely with you until your request has been processed as we may ask you for the proof of shipment.
Note: All returns are subject to testing upon receipt - we reserve the right to refuse a refund if the product shows signs of use