We have a fixed delivery cost of just £4.95 for all worldwide deliveries.
Not what you ordered or something not right? Here's how we can fix it:
- Returns are free if sent within the UK.
- Returned items must be in their original packaging with all labels still intact.
- To qualify for a refund or exchange, returns must be received within 90 days of the original order being placed.
- Refunds are processed within 72 hours of accepting the returned item back in our warehouse
- Shipping and tax/duties charges are not refundable unless the product is damaged, defective or you have received the wrong item.
- If you wish to exchange an item, we will deliver the new item to your existing delivery address.
- You must complete the return form (included with your order), and fill in your reason for returning.
- For any damaged or faulty products we will cover up to £20 GBP returns postage - if your returns postage costs more, please get in contact with our customer service team (email@example.com).
- When returning items to us, please obtain a printed receipt. Store the receipt safely with you until your request has been processed as we may ask you for the proof of shipment.
Note: All returns are subject to testing upon receipt.