Terms & Conditions
We use Shopify to power our online store, and you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy
We accept Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Maestro, and Google Pay. Your card is charged as soon as your order processes successfully online.
If you have a discount code, enter it on your shopping basket page and we’ll automatically apply the discount. You can’t use them on an exchange.
We offer a single-price global shipping rate of £4.95 and a UK shipping rate of £3.95
Our shipping charges have been calculated to only cover the costs associated with picking, order processing, packing and postage. Our objective is for shipping to be a cost-neutral transaction, we don't want to profit from postage charges. Our costs have been calculated to cover all the associated costs, including differing package sizes, weights and the cost of a free returns service.
At CONTRA we believe transparent charges empower choice and build trust.
- Returns are free if sent within the UK.
- Returned items must be in their original packaging with all labels still intact.
- The garment must be unworn.
- To qualify for a refund or exchange, returns must be received within 60 days of the original order being placed.
- Refunds are processed within 72 hours of accepting the returned item back in our warehouse
- Shipping and tax/duties charges are not refundable unless the product is damaged, defective or you have received the wrong item.
- If you wish to exchange an item, we will deliver the new item to your existing delivery address.
- You must complete the return form (included with your order), and fill in your reason for returning.
- In the unlikely event that an item is returned to us in an poor condition, we may not be able to accept it for return and refund.
- For any damaged or faulty products we will cover up to £20 GBP returns postage - if your returns postage costs more, please get in contact with our customer service team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- When returning items to us, please obtain a printed receipt. Store the receipt safely with you until your request has been processed as we may ask you for the proof of shipment.
Note: All returns are subject to testing upon receipt - we reserve the right to refuse a refund if the product shows signs of use
Errors and omissions
If there’s an error or omission on the website, we reserve the right to refund your order before we send it out.
We’ve taken every care to make sure that the descriptions and specifications of CONTRA products are correct. The colours shown on the website are a close representation, but slight variations in the actual product colours may occur due to different screen resolutions and browsers.
We’ll email you to confirm that we’ve received your order. If you have a problem paying online, or you’re not sure if your payment was successful please contact us via email@example.com.
All our prices are in pounds sterling. If you live outside the UK, you may need to pay local import duties and fees when you receive your order.
Out of stock products
We reserve the right to cancel any order if the product is no longer available. If that happens, we’ll let you know and reimburse you for the full cost of the order – but we won’t pay any compensation.
Amending or cancelling an order
Although we can’t always amend your order once you’ve placed it, returns are free. Simply return any unwanted items for an exchange or refund.
Got a question or concern? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you live in the EU, you can cancel your order under the Consumer Contracts Regulations (distance sales).
Company registration details
parkrun Trading Limited
Trading as: CONTRA
2 Sheen Road
Registered in England and Wales as company number : 06053983